Endpoint Administrator (SCCM, Imaging, Automation)
As the Senior Endpoint Administrator as part of the Device Management & Engineering (DME) team, you will be working on initiatives for various clients who represent multiple global industries. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external teams to ensure activities are clearly defined and related to industry best practices. With the Device Management and Engineering (DME) team you will troubleshoot issues and implement new enhancements to achieve targeted results for our clients. If you have experience with Windows 10 operating systems, endpoint management tools, image creation, application packaging, project management, or any combination of the aforementioned, and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities.
- Design and implement solutions for endpoint management that meet client requirements and reflect industry best practices.
- Support implemented solutions and technologies exceeding our clients expectations for stability and performance.
- Performing documented unit tests on solutions utilizing team methods and procedures.
- Document client requirements.
- Advanced knowledge and technical experience with Windows 10.
- In depth experience and knowledged in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM / SCCM).
- Understanding of Windows 10 new features and industry best practice processes.
- IExcellent communication skills in English and/or French, speaking and writing.
- Aptitude for application and system level support, migration, deployment activities.
- Independent worker that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Experience in one or more imaging tools (ex: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), PXE).
- Experience in one or more scripting tools (ex: Batch, PowerShell, WMI, SQL).
- High level knowledge of scripting to automate application silent installation.
- High level knowledge of new and emerging enterprise technologies (ex: Azure, AWS, Intune, Windows Analytics, Autopilot, Windows Virtural Desktop (WVD)).
- Participation in conference calls and presentations to internal and external participants.
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
- Technical Expertise – Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
- Teamwork – Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, can see hidden problems, is excellent at analysis, looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer.
- Flexibility – Is open to change, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, anticipates and adjusts to problems and roadblocks.
- Task Management – Delivers quality work on time, translates planning into action by following applicable established procedures or methodogies, appropriately communicates and resolved or escalates any problems that arise.
- Communication – Has a good level of communication to establish good relations with the client in meetings, incident management and any other relationship involving the client.
- Dedication – Involves dedicating the time and energy required to accomplish the objective. Will do what it takes to get things done.
- Post-secondary diploma with a focus on Information Technology / Communications, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Windows endpoint administration experience.
Education and Certification
- Batch (Command) Script
- Microsoft Deployment Image Servicing and Managemen
- Microsoft Dev Toolkit MDT
- Windows Analytics
- Windows Autopilot