Software Test Coordinator
- Ensure that software performs correctly every time.
- Test, and evaluate software automatically and manually to ensure it is consistently producing desired results.
- Write reports detailing what you did and the outcome.
- Collaborate with developers and other colleagues to offer input on the potential pros and cons of structuring a program in a certain way.
- Suggest changes, improvements, and alternatives.
- Monitor the work of technicians and other testers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail to look for patterns and spot irregularities.
- Remain calm in stressful situations.
- Be open to learning new skills willingly in the ever-changing world of technology.
- Understand the lifecycle of a project from conception through final result.
- Ability to multitask with ease.